Tuesday, March 08, 2005

homebrew lcd video projector update

i just got my electronic ballast, uv filter plastic, bulb and socket last nite.
it looks like is all i'm missing is some wires and wood (and mayabe some fuses) to make this a reality.
a trip to home depot should give me the first wave of stuff to slaughter in my endevour. I went slow, purchased things as I undeststood them, and still ended up paying premium as i wanted the better stuff. so far i've about $590 into it all with the shipping and stuff.

yeah, yeah, i culd have ebayed an old projector - but it's the thrill of doing it yourself that has me going. it's becoming quite exciting.

1 Comments:

Blogger forkev said...

i went through my junk pile
looks like i should not have spent 30$ on nice fans. i've got more then enough from some ancient power supplies that are very high quality brushless fans. bummer. hindsignt 20/20

3/10/2005 11:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home