Thursday, February 10, 2005

coworker darin's rejection letter

he did not get the job he wanted when he graduated, so he wrote them this letter in response to his rejection:

Thank you for your letter of July 17. After careful consideration I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your refusal to offer me employment with your firm. This year I have been particularly fortunate in receiving an unusually large number of rejection letters.
With such a varied and promising field of corporate candidates it is impossible for me to accept all refusals for employment.
Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not meet my needs at this time. Therefore, I will initiate employment with your firm immediately following graduation.
I look forward to seeing you then.
Best of luck in rejecting future candidates.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol! i like that letter. i'll have to keep it in mind for when i get rejected from a job.

2/10/2005 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

between the two of you and your typos i'll be laughing for a long time to come... keep up the comments irregardless of spelling, grammar, and proper usage =).

2/10/2005 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

i beleive i have a new friend. darin can't spell either. i'm sold!

2/10/2005 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home