Wednesday, January 12, 2005

a high day

aside from email, internet, bookstore manager, and timeclock being down when I showed up this morning (one server rebooted it's self and froze, and another server just ran exchange store.exe like a snail) this morning has been awesome

Lizzy added my blog to her blog's she reads list = a high day!

It's the little things that make me happy in the wake of catastrophic system failure.

15 minutes with my server room (which reminds me of a nearly completed game of Jenga in more ways then one) and things are back to normal.

2 Comments:

Blogger forkev said...

i'm perfecting a new data entry method involving a sledgehammer, blow torch, and hack saw.
sometimes computers drive me nuts.

1/13/2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger k2h said...

whats with the title of your blog being
kevins bl0g

but at the top you have a really small font of k1h thats crossed out. hows you make the page title differernt than the blog title?

1/15/2005 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home