Thursday, November 04, 2004

Christmas Social Committee

this is an email I received from a coworker spuring me to action as a comitee member.
enjoy.


Hello my little Elves,
If you are reading this it means that you are on the list of people who have been chosen to serve on this years Christmas social committee by a random (rigged) drawing. And here you thought you had never won anything....lucky lucky you!
And I am "overjoyed" to hear that I have also been elected to another term as your President. Someone please assassinate me!
(just teasing, did I say that outloud?!)
Okay, I'm sure it's going to be a great event. Unless of course we wish to assure ourselves of NEVER being asked to serve again, and make it reeeallly hokey? Hmmmm.....
No, no, to make sure we are not embarrassed, we should all get together and share the ideas in our massive brains, as a group we can likely make up for a couple members of our committe who are lacking in this area.
If one of these days does not work for you next week over lunch, (12:15 - 1pm in the upstairs meeting room) please let me know. Or better yet, just vote on your preferred day(s) for our first of two likely meetings. Please reply by Monday Noon. We'll meet on the day that works for MOST people. Tue, Wed or Thu. next week, vote for up to two (and list any day you can't make it at all)??
The ones who don't show up, I'm quite sure, will fairly get the nastiest jobs we can assign. hohocacklecackle
Please bring your ideas. Attached is a little inspiration to get the juices flowing...
Darin Clause
ps Date of the actual event, I have learned, has been re-scheduled to Tuesday evening, December 14.

attached pictures:


2 Comments:

Blogger k2h said...

the 'that wasn't chicken' picture went on my cube wall. Many people passing by liked it and I could here comments over the wall (I posted it ouside my cube)

a big hit.

11/05/2004 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger forkev said...

was that picture from before you saw it on my blog on your wall, or did you get it from my blog?
have I influenced your cube wall?

11/06/2004 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home