Saturday, April 01, 2006

netvibes

like blogger, digg, and delicious, i think http://www.netvibes.com/ is here to stay.
i've tried several web 2.0 'personalized' home page thingies, but i've settled on netvibes. when it can connect to any rss feed, and give me most of what i read everyday on one page, i'm happy.

THIS is precicely why I keep recommending rss as a core solution to some services in the new webpage for my work; people (at least I) just aint interesting in reading all the articles and browsing all the websites and looking at all the pictures any more. they want headlines fast.

1 Comments:

Blogger forkev said...

today marks the 1 month an 1 day i've been using netvibes. they improved it over the last month and it's so slick i wonder what i did without it.

Now i have my 10 blogs, and 8 news sources nicely organized for quick feeding -- or is that reading.

5/02/2006 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home